Anna Coleman, BA, LSB, RTSCA, Dip Tchg, has a passion for creating confidence in both children and adults.
She is a qualified Speech NZ Oral Assessor and an SCA trained adjudicator. She has taught oral language, speech and drama from years 1-12 and staff professional development for the last ten years in Auckland at King’s School, Diocesan School and Kristin School. She has recently relocated to Napier.
Hawke’s Bay’s leading Confidence Coach, Anna has a passion for building confidence and communicating through coaching. She runs a confidence course for children and adults, as well as a public speaking course.
- Trained, registered and experienced Speech and Drama teacher, at all levels
- Speech NZ syllabuses including Speech and Drama, Public Speaking, Theatre in Action, Oral Communication in English for Speakers of other Languages, excellent exam results
- Trinity London, all syllabuses
- One on one work towards specific goals, such as school speech and poetry contests
- ESOL lessons
The Confidence Company empowers our clients to engage in powerful, meaningful, conversations around an exceptional level of confidence. Our brand should become synonymous with excellence in providing of specialist, personalised, bespoke confidence courses and programmes
- Create powerful and engaging conversations around the importance of mastering confidence in our everyday and business lives
- Create awareness of the Confidence Company brand and level of expertise available
- Inform prime target audiences of the bespoke range of products and services available through the Company
- Create greater awareness, and a better understanding generally, around Oral Language.