This exceptional, highly practical course from the States gets you up speaking, painlessly and having fun with impromptu talks, 7-10 minute presentations, theory and coaching.
- Make your presentation twice as interesting.
- Ditch ‘death by powerpoint’ once and for all.
- Learn how to hook in the audience, keep them interested and involve them.
- Invaluable planning tools, how to plan your presentation easily on a sheet of A4.
- ‘Applause! Meter’, a very effective feedback tool.
- Unique ‘steak, sizzle, style’ format for mastering the basics.
- Practical, empowering and designed to boost confidence quickly.
What clients say…
- ‘It pushed my comfort zone and helped conquer my fears’.
- ‘Good to raise awareness of qualities of a good speaker and what makes a great presentation’.
- ‘I really liked knowing how to deal with nerves and how to get more variety in my voice and a greater pitch range.’
- The most important thing I learnt was how to structure my speech – it’s so easy’.
- ‘It was fun, with an easy to follow structure and a safe place to make mistakes.’
- ‘Very informative on how I can improve my public speaking’.